HARAVAN TUYỂN DỤNG
Talent Acquisition Team Leader
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Head of Human Resources
Direct Reports: Yes (02)
Location: Haravan Corp, FL4, 182 Le Dai Hanh, Ward 15, Dist.11, HCMC, Vietnam
HARAVAN has been established in March, 2014 as a software solution company, provide cloud-based multichannel commerce platform for SMEs, e-commerce merchants, retailers, shop to run their business online and offline. After 4 years official products launching, Haravan has been considered as the leading website builder with 15,000 paying merchants.
HARAVAN, the first Vietnam commerce solution provider was chosen by Google, to join Google Launchpad Accelerator program at Google headquarter. And the first Vietnam partner as business solution provider for Facebook messenger platform. Big Brands moving to Haravan Enterprise and many retailing chain stores, global brands trusted such as: Vinamilk, Aeon, Juno, Bitis’s, The Coffee House, ...
Joining the HARAVAN family means joining our passionate and caring “Haravaner” who work and grow together for the common vission: MAKE COMMERCE BETTER by giving the true value for merchants, business, startups and our partners.
1. Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans for Business Units/ Departments
- Be in charge of fulfilling recruitment plan as per approved headcount and recruitment requests from Business Unit/ Department.
- Support hiring managers on recruitment related policies, processes and skills to ensure their understanding and compliance with the policies and processes, as well as develop their hiring capabilities.
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs.
- Ensure for using all recruitment sources effectively to minimize recruitment costs.
2. Lead employment branding initiatives
- Prepares and implement employer branding strategy to attract right talent and bring Haravan to be well-known in technology members;
- Build up network and good relationship with key universities/ associates/ clubs.
- Organize and execute the Employment Branding activities (Job Fair, Career Talk Show...)
3. Develops retention directions, which support business units to retain people
- Assist in employee retention and development;
- Propose necessary strategy to retain right engineer.
- Bachelor Degree or above in HR or Technology
- Previous experience in Human Resources Management in Technology/Engineering field
- Experience in e-commerce or retail industry
- A leader and strategic thinker
- Excellent communicator
- Strong Business Acumen
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Labor Law Knowledge Skills
- Proven ability to build, motivate, and mentor a team to achieve team’s goals.
- Ability to both drive change, while also collaborating effectively with a variety of individuals.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
Compensation & Benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
- Internal events: Engagement activities, Company Trip, Team building, Haravan's birthday, Year end party…
- Annual leave: 12 days/year, be increased 1 more day with 3 working years.
- Performance review twice a year.
- Annual health check-up.
- Annual bonus - 13th month salary, Yearly bonus - based on employees and company business performance.
- Development opportunities: great career path, working with talented team, approaching newest technologies, and challenging with new projects.
Please send us your email to: email@example.com to be approached or get detailed information. We will contact you for a tour and a discussion at Haravan Office to get to know you better.