HARAVAN TUYỂN DỤNG
Omni Customer Service Manager
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Head of Customer Service
Direct Reports: Yes (02)
Location: Haravan Corp, FL4, 182 Le Dai Hanh, Ward 15, Dist.11, HCMC, Vietnam
HARAVAN has been established in March, 2014 as a software solution company, provide cloud-based multichannel commerce platform for SMEs, e-commerce merchants, retailers, shop to run their business online and offline. After 4 years official products launching, Haravan has been considered as the leading website builder with 15,000 paying merchants.
HARAVAN, the first Vietnam commerce solution provider was chosen by Google, to join Google Launchpad Accelerator program at Google headquarter. And the first Vietnam partner as business solution provider for Facebook messenger platform. Big Brands moving to Haravan Enterprise and many retailing chain stores, global brands trusted such as: Vinamilk, Aeon, Juno, Bitis’s, The Coffee House, ...
Joining the HARAVAN family means joining our passionate and caring “Haravaner” who work and grow together for the common vission: MAKE COMMERCE BETTER by giving the true value for merchants, business, startups and our partners.
- Be in charge and supervise nationwide service teams in providing excellent and outstanding support to customers throughout their journey on Omni-Web products to their utmost satisfaction in courteous and timely manner
- Resolve escalated and complex customer issues on-time
- Manage support shifts to provide best possible support to customers and provide back-up assistance to team members when needed
- Prepare reports on team performance
- Organize training to team to improve support performance and meet departmental objectives
- Identify and resolve problems that affect customer service quality and efficiency
- Assist in resolving employee concerns and developing customer-oriented environment
- 2 years of meaningful experience in an IT/ SaaS company as a team leader and above
- Experience in software application support
- Proven logical thinking about software product operation and systems
- Must be customer-oriented
- Excellent communications, problem solving and learning skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent leadership and organization skills
- Must be willing to work very hard and be flexible to work on few Saturdays
- Good at verbal and written English
Compensation & Benefits:
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
- Internal events: Engagement activities, Company Trip, Team building, Haravan's birthday, Year end party…
- Annual leave: 12 days/year, be increased 1 more day with 3 working years.
- Performance review twice a year.
- Annual health check-up.
- Annual bonus - 13th month salary, Yearly bonus - based on employees and company business performance.
- Development opportunities: great career path, working with talented team, approaching newest technologies, and challenging with new projects.
Please send us your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to be approached or get detailed information. We will contact you for a tour and a discussion at Haravan Office to get to know you better.